Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2008 AP Mic #2 Top 12 Responses (from just the morning of Day 3) [my comments]


12. Student writes out the entire backfield of the NFL + NHL teams.
11. Thanks for grading these AP tests. I know its tedious, but I am confident that you readers will keep fighting!!!
10. Hello, my name is ------- and I have some extra time - so I decided to write to whomever may be grading my test! I'm about to graduate from high school and go off to UCLA for college. I have a dog named Katie. Have a great day!
9. Sorry, my religeon [not religion, apparently] prevents me from answering this question... just kidding. I have no idea.
8. Mandy should purchase more fudge and less coffee because coffee stunts your growth and it has been proven that chocolate is good for your mental health. I would hope she would rather be healthy than short.
7. Utility was not covered; wherefore? Thine shalt never knoweth [apparently student just finished AP Lit exam].
6. I was going to guess then changed my mind.
5. Mandy should stop buying both because if she keeps up this diet of fudge & coffee she's going to pack on about 20 lbs & marginal utilities are the least of her worries.
4. Dear respective AP reader, If you are reading this I must be so bold as to say you are an expert in the field of economics. Congratulations, this means you are exceptionally bright because I cannot understand this at all. You're probably reading this, my essay, on some hot summer day in some g--forsaken place like College Station, TX, or Dubuque, Montana, and this, no doubt, is probably the 300th essay you've read today. [actually 750th overall, 150th for the day]Hope you have a good day. I respect you. Sleep tight. Signed, -------, Notre Dame, Class of 2012.
3. What possessed you to be a test grader? Blarg.
2. The seller won't pay his taxes because he's the anti-christ.
1. B----, don't tax my fudge!

1 comment:

  1. sooo... these are the comments that previous students wrote as answers for this question?

    ReplyDelete